34 Passionate Love Messages for Him

How do you show your man how much you care about him? You should send him a text, or even better, a love letter! Here are 34 passionate love messages for him that will melt his heart and make him feel special.

1.I love you. You are my life.

2.You are the air I breathe, the water that flows in my veins, and the oxygen that fuels my body when I am dying on the inside.

3.I don't know what it is about you exactly that makes me fall so hard, but I know for sure that it happened because of how amazing you are.

4.You are my favorite person to talk to. You make me smile and laugh more than anything else in this world.

5.Whenever I think about making things work with someone, all I can see is you.




6.When I close my eyes, your face is the last thing I see before being pulled into dreamland.

7.I really enjoy the feeling of being with someone with who I can share my thoughts and feelings openly.

8.Thank you for always making me laugh.

9.I am so happy to have met you!

10.You are always there for me when I need help.

11. Passionate Love Messages for him to melt his heart

12.It feels like we've been together forever and it's hard to imagine what life would be like without you.
You have made such a difference in my life and I appreciate that fully.

13.The love of my life, I hope you're having a good day.

14.I can't stop thinking about how much I love you.

15.You are simply the best boyfriend in the world and I'm so lucky to be with you.

16.P.S: I hope you enjoyed your gift!

17.My love, it's been an amazing week with you and I'm looking forward to what is yet to come.

18.I wish we could stay like this forever, just the two of us.

19.You make me feel like everything's going to be okay ^-^

20. I'm dying for you to be able to see me and feel me next to you.

21.When I think of you, my heart starts beating faster and it's hard to breathe.

22.The moment I wake up, all I want is for you to be there with me.

23.My love, how are you?

24.I really want to see your face today.

25.I hope we can spend time together soon.

26.10 Love Messages to Text Him

27.I am so glad that you are in my life. I don't know what I would do without you.

28.You have been such an amazing boyfriend and I appreciate everything that you've done for me. You are the best!

29.I hope you're having a good day, my love.

30.I just wanted to let you know how much I love you!

31.Happy Valentines Day!

32.P.S: I hope your gift was perfect and that you enjoyed it ^-^

33.I am so in love with you.

34.Sex is an intimate form of communication that should be shared between two people who are

35.committed to each other and want to share their bodies as well as their emotions. It should not be treated casually or used for sport. Sex should always be mutual.

PLEASE CALL FOR Digital Marketing services - 9996572575 and for +1 +2 and Gradutite
                                          


Previous
Next Post »